Pages

Wednesday, March 22, 2017

"Make your own Rainbow"!

Hey everyone it's Elina here & it's my day over at the Stamp Anniething blog!
The project I'm featuring today uses Stamp Anniething's releases rom January to March.
I challenged myself  to use 4 markers from each color family to color the images.
And the end result is a quick and easy canvas with an inspirational message.

Here's the pics for you to check out:



I really like how this project turned out & it's a cool way to stretch your coloring muscles.

Here's a list of the stamps I used:
-"Lorelei- It's your day"
-"Vanessa- Cheese"
-"Violet- Created by me for You"
-"Dean- You are so Cool"
-"Melanie- You're so Sassy"
-"Samantha- Make your own Rainbow"

I used a 5x7 canvas panel to create this.
Next I stamped the images using my Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored them in using my alcohol markers.
I then cut the images out and arranged them on the panel.

To create the title I used some alpha stickers from my stash.


I hope you enjoyed this project!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It Button