Pages

Tuesday, April 11, 2017

"Wicked Adventure": Mixed Media Piece!

Hey everyone it's Elina here and I hope your Tuesday is going well.
For today's post, I thought I would share a canvas art piece I created.
I used a character from one of my all time fave movies, "The Wicked Witch of the West" from The Wizard of Oz!

Here's the pics for you to check out:


I could've went with the traditional "wicked" theme in regards to her portrayal in the film.
But then I started thinking, "What if she was able to recover the shoes from Dorothy?"
She would want to go out, see the world and celebrate her victory.
And with a killer pair of heels on, there's no stopping her.

And with that question mind, the"Wicked Adventure" theme took hold.


Here's a list of the supplies I used:
-7" x 9" canvas panel
- Acrylic Paint- Yellow, Bright Aqua Green
- White Gesso
- Golden Heavy Gel
- Teresa Collins paper pad
- Stampendous "Steampunk Shoes" stamp set
-Faber Castell Big Brush Pens-  Black, Grey, Yellow, Orange
- Stickles
- Black lace
-Black sequins



I hope you enjoyed this project!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It Button