Pages

Friday, August 4, 2017

"Summertime Cutie" Paper Doll Tutorial!

Hey everyone it's Elina here and happy T.G.I.F to  you all!
I hope your day is off to a good start!
For today's post I have a paper doll transformation to share.
I used the "Mindy" stamp from Julie Nutting, did selective stamping on the image and transformed her into a "summertime cutie".
You can watch the process by clicking the video below:


Make sure to "SUBSCRIBE" to my channel if you haven't already.

And here's a before & after pic for you to check out:


This is a great way to change up your paper dolls 
to fit your projects.


I hope you enjoyed this tutorial!
You can find the supplies and colors used lists below the video description.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It Button