Pages

Thursday, September 28, 2017

"Happy Autumn" Card & Video Collab w/ Kamila Routsis!

Hey everyone it's Elina here & happy Thursday to all!
Today's post is a special one, I'm sharing a card I created as
part of a video collaboration with Kamila Routsis* from "Life In Moments"!
We've created cards for Fall using our fave stamp sets.
For mine, I used the "Molly- Sunflower" stamp from Stamp Anniething.

You can check out the process video below:

Make sure to "SUBSCRIBE" to my channel if you haven't already.

You can check out the video for Kamila's card, just

Here are a few close up pics for you to check out:



I had a blast creating this card!
I've also been trying out some new coloring techniques
to really make my colored images pop.

For a list of the products used just check out the 
Description Box below the video.



I hope you enjoyed this card & a BIG Thank You to 
Kamila for collaborating with me!
I hope we can do it again soon.

Thanks for stopping by & have a great day! 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It Button