Pages

Friday, September 29, 2017

Selfie Fail Part Deux: "Happy Fall" Card: Fall/Autumn 2017!

Hey everyone it's Elina here & happy Friday to all!
Today's post marks the finale of my Fall/Autumn 2017 series!
I decided to end the series the way it started.
I used the Gerda Steiner "All Cats" stamp set & decided 
to answer the question plaguing me throughout this series:
"Did the Grumpy Kitty get his perfect "selfie"?

You can check out the process video below:

Make sure to "SUBSCRIBE" to my channel, if you haven't already.

Here are a few close up pics:


 Well it looks as though the "Grumpy Kitty" missed his chance.
Hopefully he'll have better luck next year.

I hope you enjoyed this card & video!
Next week marks the beginning of my Halloween 2017 series!
Make sure to stay tuned for that!

Thanks for stopping by & have a great weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It Button