Pages

Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Holiday 2017: Part Two" "No Peeking" Tag Tutorial!

Hey everyone it's Elina here and happy Tuesday!
I hope your enjoying your evening.
Welcome to Part Two of  my Holiday 2017 series!
Today's project features gift tags I created
using the Gerda Steiner "All Cats" set.
I love the "Grumpy" kitty image from this set!
I thought it would be cool to make hilarious tags
featuring him.

You can check out the video below:

Make sure to "SUBSCRIBE" to  my channel
if you haven't already.

Here are a few close up pics:







I love how these turned out!
I love his expression which pairs well 
with the custom sentiments I created.



I hope you enjoyed this project & video!
Stay tuned for Part Three of my Holiday 2017 series!

Thanks for stopping by & have a great evening!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It Button