Pages

Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Thanksgiving Place Cards feat. Gerda Steiner "All Cats" set!

Hey everyone it's Elina here & happy Tuesday to all!
I hope your day is off to a great start!
Today's post features place cards I made for my Holiday table.
Making place cards has become a tradition for a few years now.
Our table settings are pretty informal so it gives me leeway to come up
with cool designs.

So for this year's place cards I decided
to use the "All Cats" stamp set from Gerda Steiner.
I love this set & I have used it for a 
number of different projects.
You can check out the video below for all details...

Make sure to "SUBSCRIBE" to my channel
if you haven't already.

Here are a few close up pics:


I kept the design pretty simple.


I think the kitty turned out super cute.


I chose this image from the set because
of he sign he's holding.
It made it easier to stamp the names without adding
extra layers.


I hope you enjoyed this project & video!
Stay tuned for the start of my Holiday 2017 series this Friday!
You don't want to miss it!

Thanks for stopping by, enjoy the rest of your day &
have a happy & safe Thanksgiving!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It Button