Pages

Saturday, January 27, 2018

"Just for You" Card tutorial feat. Stamp Anniething!

Hey everyone it's Elina here & happy Saturday to all!
I hope your weekend is off to a great start!
Today's post features a card I made using the 
"Katy-Without the Rain" stamp set from
Stamp Anniething.
This is a wonderful image to color.
It's a cool to paper piece the raincoat & umbrella too.
I opted for my alcohol markers for this card.

Click on the video below for more details>>>

Make sure to 'SUBSCRIBE" to my channel
if you haven't already.

Here are some close up pics:

 I think this card turned out cool.

 I am loving the Distress Oxides.
This "Picked Raspberry" color is so pretty.

I hope you enjoyed this card & video!

Thanks for stopping by & enjoy the rest of your weekend!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It Button