Pages

Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Coloring with Markers & Pencils Tutorial feat. Stamp Anniething!

Hey everyone it's Elina here & welcome to my blog!
I hope your day is going well!
Today's post features a card I created using the "Violet- Created by Me for You"
stamp set from Stamp Anniething.

You can check out the video tutorial below>>>

Make sure to "SUBSCRIBE" to my channel 
if you haven't already.

Make sure to show your love and support 
for smaller YouTube channels like mine.

We do what we do because we enjoy sharing our passions with
others.
Just by clicking the "Like" button, commenting 
& sharing, let's us know that our work is appreciated.

Here are some close up pics for you to check out:

 I love this adorable artist image.

 I have a newfound passion for combining my alcohol markers 
with my Prismacolors.
I feel its gives the images such depth.


I hope you enjoyed this card & tutorial!
You can find a full list of colors & supplies down in the 
Description Box below the video.

Thanks for stopping by & enjoy the rest of your day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It Button